Thursday, March 3, 2011

Robert Kaufman Charm Pack Challenge

If you are participating in the Kona Charm Pack Challenge, the theme is "spring" and you are invited to interpret that any way your wish. Make a block, two blocks, a mug rug--whatever your heart desires. Though you may use other fabrics, the focus should be on the solids in the charm pack!


Please have your finished piece photographed by April 30.  Share your photos with the IMQG Flickr group and include a short story about your inspiration and vision. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited and have what I hope will be a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea Barbara! I've added you to the blogroll--still working out some kinks. Also, I think we will work out a system that whoever posts an entry on the blog will share on Facebook. As far as I know, there's no way to automate that since we have a Facebook group instead of a page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the Robert Kaufman website, and couldn't find anything about this. Are there any restrictions? Can we use print fabrics? The reason I ask, is that I have noted that others in this from other quilt guilds are only using solids.

    Blessings,

    KT

    ReplyDelete