Thursday, March 17, 2011

Vintage Modern - Coming in April 2011

In April 2011 we are kicking off the Vintage Modern activities. So I thought I'd share a little bit about what is Vintage Modern?

Vintage Modern is using old fabrics with modern patterns.



Vintage fabrics found here.
Vintage Modern is using old patterns with new fabrics.
Sample by Rachael.
Vintage Modern is taking a vintage style and putting a new spin on it.

Wonky stars by Lindsay and Janet
Vintage Modern is using vintage fabrics and vintage patterns and still being fresh and modern.
Quilt by Katie's great grandma
Are you ready for Vintage Modern?

2 comments:

  1. Been sewing vintage with new patterns for about a year now! I love the softness of the fabric and the prints that remind me of my grandparents and when I was a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'm ready! This will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete