Monday, March 21, 2011

Vintage Modern Monday

Blue is color that I am usually drawn to. Hubby and I are working on re-painting our bedrooms in the next few months. I am looking at a vareity of dark blues for an accent wall. A nice light gray will be the primary color on the walls. So I wanted to look at vintage blue fabrics that could be used in our design.







The buttons would be a great accent for the room. Fabrics and design can't be overly girly. I think these fabrics would be great for the room.



As a side note, I can't believe how easy it is now to find vintage fabrics that are in good condition. These are fabrics that could easily be found at local quilt stores right now.














2 comments:

  1. the last one is awesome go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the prints, esp the leafy and circle ones!

    ReplyDelete