DUE APRIL 23rd!
All IMQG members are invited to participate in this fun block swap.
The block we will be creating is the Tall Tales paper pieced block by Kate Basti.
Free download can be found at https://
There is a link in her instagram profile @katebasti
- Create minimum 1 set of 8 blocks per participant
- Entire set must have all white or all black backgrounds. Solids or tone on tone acceptable
- Please add 2" border of background fabric to all sides of completed block. This will allow recipient to trim to their preferred size ( tutorial has varied widths for border)
- Sign up for as many sets as you like in either color, but fabric for cover may not repeat from one set to another.
- You will get back same number of blocks you create. Variety will depend on number of participants!
- Blocks will be collected at April 23rd guild meeting. Members who cannot attend meeting are encouraged to participate. Finished blocks can be mailed in for swapping, postage to be covered by member.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan on mailing them in, of if you have any questions.
Sound fun? Yes it does!
The pattern leaves a lot of room for fussy cutting and customizing the book covers. Be Creative ! Please join and comment with how many sets you will make and in what background color.